When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Hey all. I am going 25th September to 9th October for my first Solo trip and first visit since I was very young.
Would be cool to meet up with some people if any are about?
I’m staying at Caribbean Beach Resort.

Glenn

ill be solo myself on 10/5 - 10/7. but will be in the world with friends starting 9/28

any solo travelers doing MNSSHP on October 6th? looking for a party pal!

Doing a solo trip September 10-19. Will be staying at Old Key West! :)
Hey Todd :) I’ll be traveling solo from the 15th-18th staying at WL. I’m going into this trip very relaxed and don’t have many firm plans. Let me know if you would be interested in meeting up. I’ve had some great dismeets in the past

I'll be solo Sept 30, Oct 2 and Oct 7-9. I have a conference on 10/1 and 10/2 with a friend coming in 10/2 late and then leaving early 10/7... I decided to stay a bit longer after she leaves. 32/f...never been to Disney solo before!! I'm thinking of doing the Halloween party 10/8 solo and I'm doing the Wine vs Beer food pairing at Via Napoli on 10/7.

Hey, doing my first solo trip from 2nd october - 16th october, anyone else there during that time, would love to meet up with some poeple as quite worried about feeling lonely!

I know it’s pretty far in advance, but I booked my first solo/single trip for February 2-7, 2020 for my 50th birthday. I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited.

Now planning on April 19-27, 2020. Would be glad to meet up with other solo travelers going around that time.

(Also still going this year Oct. 23 - Nov. 3, and Dec. 25 - Jan. 4).

Last edited:
Glenn,
I'm an old f.. ahh fellow but my son and his wife are about your age and would probably like someone to add to their "crew" for the new Millenium Falcon ride on Monday the 30 and/or Tue Oct 1.
If you make a few more posts (need to get to 10) I can send you a PM.
Hey Ron. Happy to meet anyone. I think I should have enough messages now for a PM?

Thanks.
Glenn

I’m 25 F in town till Thursday!!! Does anyone want to join me at HHN tomorrow 9/22?? I like my solo trips but HHN just seems like it’d be better with someone!!

I’ll be with family december 14-23, but as I’m single with no kids I’ll be on my own while they deal with the kiddos. Pretty flexible trip with one day built in for a solo universal trip

Potentially doing universal and HHN solo on Wed 25th sept (this coming wed) anyone else around? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter