When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

I´ll be around in WDW, Universal and water parks 2/17-3/5 and 5/17-6/1.
Staying solo off site 10 min from DHS.

Going to be on property Jan 20th - 24th if anyone is looking for someone to do the parks with, or grab a meal!

Updated again:
I'll be there Feb. 11-17.
Staying at All Star Movies (Feb 11) All Star Sports (Feb 12) All Star Music (Feb 13) Buena Vista Palace (Feb 14-16)

I'll be going Feb 22-28 with some solo time during the trip! Is anyone planning on doing Magic Kingdoms After Hours on Feb 24th?? would love to find someone to join me or for dinner on Feb 22nd outside of the parks

Heading down for April 30 - May 5.

Will be staying with family, but includes a young child who I'm not responsible for and would definitely love to see other solos at night!

I’m here now (1/20) until Saturday 1/25. I’m on site and my schedule is flexible. Doing after hours at MK Thursday!

Just booked those same dates - I'm staying at Universal but planning to swing by WDW too (as long as my dog sitter is available)!
Woohoo! I did Universal in December for the first time since 2013(!!!!!!!). Since I got my AP I never go over there, but I have to admit that now that all the Harry Potter stuff is finished (only IoA had HP when I was there last) it's super fun! I'm considering doing a Universal annual pass next year in addition to WDW so I can mix it up.

Woohoo! I did Universal in December for the first time since 2013(!!!!!!!). Since I got my AP I never go over there, but I have to admit that now that all the Harry Potter stuff is finished (only IoA had HP when I was there last) it's super fun! I'm considering doing a Universal annual pass next year in addition to WDW so I can mix it up.

Go for it! I hadn't gone to Universal between 2012 and 2019, but I got the AP this year since I had a conference there in July and another trip in December, and the cost for the pass was cheaper than separate tickets. I figured I wouldn't renew the Universal pass this July because I was picking up a Disney AP on my December trip, but now I got sucked in so I'll probably end up renewing both - at least for this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!