When Can I sign up for iFly and North Star on Anthem?

mickey765

Mouseketeer
I know we can sign up online before the cruise, but does anyone know when sign up should be available? Can you sign up ahead of time for trapeze?

I know we can sign up online before the cruise, but does anyone know when sign up should be available? Can you sign up ahead of time for trapeze?
You can’t sign up for the trapeze, just check their schedule for when it is offered. I signed up for the north star and I Fly in the cruise planner before the cruise, I checked every day until I found them listed. Each cruise offered the signups at different times.
Denise

Our North Star and iFly opened up in the cruise planner mid Dec for our upcoming cruise mid March. But note the bookings were only offered on sea days. And I've heard from others that they are now sold out. I think you can also sign up when you board...and I think they offer port days too. So they must just open a few reservations beforehand. We did book but I'm hoping to move our North Star reservation to our Nassau day so will check when we board.

We cruised June 2019 and could not sign up online (we are not new to royal or cruising). We checked multiple times pre trip and even had our travel agent involved trying to help us. The first thing we did once on board was go and sign up for these things and it wasn’t an issue.

We cruised June 2019 and could not sign up online (we are not new to royal or cruising). We checked multiple times pre trip and even had our travel agent involved trying to help us. The first thing we did once on board was go and sign up for these things and it wasn’t an issue.
do you know where we can sign up? I was planning to head to deck 15 first to sign up for trapeze and escape room. Can I sign up for iFly and North Star on the app once onboard or should I go somewhere?

Our North Star and iFly opened up in the cruise planner mid Dec for our upcoming cruise mid March. But note the bookings were only offered on sea days. And I've heard from others that they are now sold out. I think you can also sign up when you board...and I think they offer port days too. So they must just open a few reservations beforehand. We did book but I'm hoping to move our North Star reservation to our Nassau day so will check when we board.
aww darn. I guess they won't open any more slots ahead of time then.

do you know where we can sign up? I was planning to head to deck 15 first to sign up for trapeze and escape room. Can I sign up for iFly and North Star on the app once onboard or should I go somewhere?
For us it was on deck 4 in the music hall. It seemed unusual to us but they had plenty of crew members with laptops doing sign ups there. I do not believe we could use the app to sign up once on board. I’d ask a crew member once on board where to go in case they have changed things.

For us it was on deck 4 in the music hall. It seemed unusual to us but they had plenty of crew members with laptops doing sign ups there. I do not believe we could use the app to sign up once on board. I’d ask a crew member once on board where to go in case they have changed things.
thank you!! Do you think that we could also sign up on deck 15 (seaplex)

thank you!! Do you think that we could also sign up on deck 15 (seaplex)
Not sure. If I had to guess it’s only going to be in one spot and I don’t think it’d be there but they change stuff from time to time. As long as you make it your first priority you’ll have no issues signing up for anything you want (even if you have to go to multiple places)

I wonder if we are on the same cruise. We’re on Anthem March 15-22

Definitely try to sign up online for NorthStar and iFly. Not sure when the booking window starts.

In our case, they were both not showing as available, but an iFly spot opened up one time when I checked. I assume there was a cancellation.

As far as NorthStar, they also have a walkup line and take extra people based on capacity. We only waited about 15 minutes in a standby line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!