When can Star Wars dessert party be booked?

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
My sister will be in Hollywood Studios on March 7th and wants to book the dessert party for Star Wars a galactic spectacular. When she goes on the site try to book all the dates in March are grayed out. Have they not announced party dates for March yet? Or is it too early to book for them?

I was looking into the Star Wars Dessert Party as well. We are going the 2nd week of March. It looks like Disney is not offering the Star Wars fireworks the week we are going to Disney. ( or dates could be delayed). SO it might be the same for your sister. Just check daily!

They do not open at the same as regular dining restaurants. I remember them opening 1 day at a time and it was several weeks after I made other dining reservations. Go look on the calendar and click back to see when dates are available. I kept an eye on that and figured I out when my date would open. Unless they changed it.

Yeah but march and their trip is less than 60 days away and the whole month is greyed out and not showing availability online. Maybe I will have her call.

My friend and I were looking for that too a couple days ago. Would love to know the answer. It is all grayed out after 2/29 and looks like there are no dates available for March. Very strange.

I’m having the same problem booking the Fantasmic Dessert experience for July. Dates are all gray. I’m hoping they just haven’t opened up yet

It took so long for some dessert parties to open up when we went in late Sept. that I was convinced they weren't being offered. Finally, about 2 weeks before our trip, they opened up Oct.

I just tried booking for May myself... and nada.. from when I planned my last trip I remember being told that another company does the dessert parties and they release their schedule different than the rest of the restaurants. Idk how true that is, but it makes sense

The frozen dessert party didn’t open up until January for us and we were going first week of feb. we thought it might not be going ahead but it is just insanely late notice for booking

Last edited:
I’m having the same problem booking the Fantasmic Dessert experience for July. Dates are all gray. I’m hoping they just haven’t opened up yet

Fantasmic Dessert Party just opened up yesterday for March. Just to give you a better idea. Has anyone looked at the park hours? The fireworks aren't listed at all for the month of March. I find that really strange.

Waiting on April dates...though with dessert parties increase and a party of 9, we might have to rethink this one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter