When can Star Wars dessert party be booked?

Unfortunately not available in December. I wish Disney would alternate nights between SWAGS and JBJB. I'm so bummed! :(

Same - it's kind of odd with having to book everything else so far in advance - I would think a popular dessert party would have April dates by now if it is going to be offered!
They are always late releasing dessert parties.

Same - it's kind of odd with having to book everything else so far in advance - I would think a popular dessert party would have April dates by now if it is going to be offered!
I do too. I really wish they would release dessert party dates the same time as everything else. They have always done it this way though. No rhyme or reason to when they release.

Seriously... still not released !!! Will there even be a Star Wars dessert party in April ??? Could the Mickey & Minnie Runaway Railway opening be impacting the Star Wars dessert party ???

Tell me about it. They have the show scheduled, but I don’t understand why the party hasn’t been released yet. It’s frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!