When can you book 2021

Hey everyone!
We decided to take the plunge and stay at the Grand Californian this time 'round. Since I have a really good feeling that Disneyland will be opening up this year, we're planning a very early January trip. However, the Disneyland hotels have no availability opened or rate details yet for 2021. I called and asked a representative and she stated within the next week, but mentioned it to another representative just a couple days ago who said they don't know when availability will open up.

When is the normal time frame of when these dates open? I understand we're in unprecedented times so things are probably a little different, but want to make sure I'm on the ball for reservations as soon as they are available. Any hints or pointers are greatly appreciated!

They normally release around the end of August so they’re definitely behind. 🤷‍♀️

I moved our trip to 2021 and we’re staying at the Grand so I’m anxious to get things booked! Hopefully soon..

We're also awaiting the 2021 release! We plan on returning to the Disneyland Hotel again -- our favorite!

I'm not sure how they handled the WDW rebookings for cancelled vacations, but do we expect DLR will need to hold back a few weeks/months of resort reservations for people have been previously canceled? Or will it be the normal booking window?

I might be asking someone to predict the future here. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!