When does debarkation really begin?

disneymom1

Mouseketeer
When do they usually start letting people off the ship and at what time to they expect everyone to be off? We have some time to kill before our flight and I'm trying to figure how much time that really is so I can decide where we will go.

Debarkation begins as soon as Customs and Immigration have cleared the ship. This usually happens by 8:00. All passengers need to have disembarked by 9:00.

Again Dave, thanks for the info. As usual, you always seem to have the answers for all my questions.

But just a warning that sometimes people don't go to Customs and it can take longer. I have cruised when the ship wasn't cleared until 8:45 am. But that is the exception, not the rule.

Enjoy!
Cathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter