When is everyone going to Disney?

Disney Aulani for my husband's birthday and a family reunion 6/28-- can't wait!!!!

Going back to Disney on June 24, 2018 for a week. I believe this makes somewhere between my 15th and 20th trip. Not bad for living over 13 hours away from WDW.

Next trip is April 8-15, 2018, and I'm super excited because we've decided we're going back for Christmas this year too! :)

I would love to go to Disney soon...maybe in the next two or three years :( But we shall see.

We leave from the UK in 44 days! Rather excited about it all, even though its our 6th trip over!

April 17th- 24th, though a few of those days we are traveling to the dark side aka universal. 67 days Baby!!!

Planning our First Visit for the First week of December in 2019 but we are flexible on dates. Going to see what we might be able to get the best deal on.

Came back from Florida vacation this past weekend - ready to book up for the next one

Just paid off our scheduled trip for October 6th-13th of this year. We're staying at POR due to the ongoing construction at the other 2 moderates that we wanted to stay at (CSR and CBR).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter