When is everyone going to Disney?

Last time was on my 39th birthday present nearly five years ago. Hope to go there one day soon.

In 34 days!!! This will be the first trip for my husband and our 3 kids, but my mom and I were there once back in the early '90s.
Unforseen circumstances changed our original plans so it's a short 4 day trip. Our travel agent is my aunt's best friend, and Jay (the husbeast) and I have already told her that we plan on going back next spring. ::yes::

I'm a local and go frequently. going tomorrow with family and friends. I was told living local would take the magic of Disney away, but it has enhanced the experience since we can come and go as passholders.

I don’t know when the next time I’m going. I would really like to go before I give birth in August. But I know it’s going to be very hot. Maybe in the next couple of months.

October 27 - November 2 - Post 50th anniversary celebration (Sep 14th) - he golfs every day and I do the parks - get together after lunch for afternoon and evening activities - YIPEE!!!

July 18-22 @ Yacht Club. Short trip but we were just there last year for a week and I'll take this over nothing!! Been trying to prepare myself for the July heat and crowds....

My fiance and I are going to WDW for our honeymoon the second week of October. It's our first WDW trip as a couple and we are staying at Ft. Wilderness! Not the usual choice for a couple without kids I know, but I spent a couple of family vacations there as a kid and can't wait to go back!

I've never been there but Wilderness Lodge is my *dream* resort that I'm saving for my (future) honeymoon. I think it's an awesome choice w/ no kids!! Have fun!!:wizard:

Planning my umpteenth trip after a 7 year wait! Trip will be April 2019. I've already booked my reservation (I'm a DVC member also) and even though it's 11 months out still, I'm super excited already!

November 24 for a week! We had the trip booked for February at the Pop Century, but switched dates (and hotels, now All Star Sports instead because the rest of the budgets were already sold out for the free dining option). I want to thank The Dis for letting me know immediately when the free dining package was announced. We never would have known if we hadn't been watching on YouTube since starting to plan the trip!

I have stayed at the Poly, the Swan and Dolphin both, and both areas of the Port Orleans, but this will be my first time in a value resort. Very much looking forward to exploring new territory!

My husband, 27 year old daughter (she'll be 28 then), our 10 year old son (almost 11 by then) and myself will be back home March 8-17th next year. It'll be almost 3 years since our last trip and we can NOT wait!!

My 11yo daughter and I have a trip planned from 8/18-8/26. This is the first time we're doing a trip with just the two of us. This is also the first time my daughter seems as excited as I am about the trip. Don't get me wrong-- she's always loved our trips, but she's a lot more chill about them. This time, she's enjoying the planning and is getting really excited. I love it and hope she'll always share my love for all things Disney.

We're taking our first trip 9/4-9/11! We wanted to plan a big family thing for after my DH returned home from a deployment. (He's been home for a while now, we just had to delay the trip for a little bit.) Planning the trip was kinda my hobby while he was gone, so I'm so excited about actually going!

My wife, two daughters (16&8) and myself will be there between Oct 16th - 30th this year. My sixth trip, youngest daughters first ( that she will remember, was two years old last time).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter