When is everyone going to Disney?

August, 2018. This will be our 4th trip to Disney World with our son. Two years ago we went to Disneyland for the first time to pay homage to where it all began.

Going in 37days for 4 days as a pre-cruise, Since we are flying all the way to FL make the most of it WDW mini vacay. :teeth:

In what might end up being one of our dumbest moves in recent history, we'll be spending July 4th at WDW... Arriving on the 1st, leaving on the 6th

I also just found myself booking a flight down for the weekend of September 8-9 (technically arriving on the 7th and leaving on the 10th, but getting in so late/leaving so early that they don't really count!). We'll see if I can persuade anyone else to come with me, else it might be my first solo trip... we'll see what happens.

I'm at Disneyland multiple times a month. We are moving next summer to heaven knows where (military family) and will start planning a WDW vacation in 2019 after he gets orders, exact visit will depend on where he gets stationed. We're hoping sometime mid-January to mid-February timeframe, right between our two birthdays.

November 2021 for 12 days.
maybe a very short 4 day at the end of 2019, but not staying on site for that one, as our friends have a house outside orlando

Was just there with a friend at Disneyland Paris in June to celebrate the both of us graduating college.

2019 will be a Disney bonanza
Jan 20-26
Sept 13ish-20is
then we are going to try to sneak a final visit in after New Years in 2020 to get max out of an annual pass!

After that holding off until 2021 for MK's 50th!

Will be at WDW sometime between 8/15-27 for three of the days. My daughter has planned this trip for her family and I get go along for the ride, cause I don't know all of the details. To me, that makes it more exciting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter