When is everyone going to Disney?

We arrive Jan 26-Feb 2!

Also wondering, anyone heard when the 50th Anniversary is to begin?

I heard rumors of the 50th celebrations aren’t starting until later in the year sometime around late summer/fall 2021.

And, we’re not going soon enough. Planning a fall trip this year.

Summer 2020 - it will have been nearly 8 years since my last trip. 😳 I remarried and life has changed quite a bit in that time. This go round, I am extra excited since I will not only get to experience my 3 year old’s first Disney trip, but also my husband’s. 😍

After many trips the past several years, we decided to skip 2020 so we could plan a longer trip in 2021. It's still the plan, even tho we're holding an August free food trip just in case we can't make it that long lol.

That's how WDW gets you... we'll end up taking 2 trips over the next 18 months or so, instead of just one.

My family has never been to DLR, so I'm making them go for the first time this September 2020. We're definitely a WDW family, but I've been to DLR several times solo, and think it's definitely something Disney fans should experience.

Then we're definitely back to WDW for the 50th in 2021! Probably November. Can't wait :)

(then, since we very much have a problem, we've already discussed the possibility of a 2022 cruise) :rotfl2:

Me and my SO and my 11 (soon to be 12) year old cousin will be going in June. June 24th - July 14th. It's going to be mainly Disney World with a little Discovery Cove, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, and Busch Gardens sprinkled in.

My husband and I will be there with our 3 and 4 year olds from march 1-19 for the flower and garden festival. we are resort hopping between 5 different resorts. We will be back in September for the food and wine festival

October 28- November 4 for our 15th anniversary can’t wait have t been in 8 years
Are there individual month posts?

Returning to the Wilderness Lodge, December 6 - December 12, 2020.

March 8th- 15th 2020.... i so cant wait.
MK & DS staying at ASM.
Budget cuts made us cut back to two days this year.
Go Orlando 2day pass not sure what attractions yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!