When is everyone going to Disney?

I went to Florida in March and the weather was amazing. Not hot or cold. Going in mid January hopefully it will be nice as well.

I went to Florida in March and the weather was amazing. Not hot or cold. Going in mid January hopefully it will be nice as well.
Be prepared for anything. January is dry but can be cold or warm. Take clothes you can layer as it can get cold when the sun goes down. Disney always has high priced winter clothing ready to pull out when the temps drop.
I had the heat on for 5 days last January. Then winter was over. :)

Thank you for the tip. I will bring my north face.
Well, I haven't had my North Face out of the closet since we moved down here, and I can count on one hand how many times I've worn long pants, but Florida can get cold at times. No reason not to enjoy January just be prepared for wide swings in temperature, or not! Ha. I promise no snow though...

Last edited:
Hopefully mid-February (depending on Covid quarantine requirements in my home state at that time).

October 24th-27th, have a Copper Creek cabin at WL. We were there when everything shut down in March, had to cut my 2 week 50th celebration trip short by about 12 days. Looking forward to this resort only trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!