When is everyone going to Disney?

We are going to WDW 6/26-6/30, this will actually be our 3rd time (in a row!) in Disney. Celebrating Sister-in-laws bday. :cake::bday: We are so excited (we=Antania and I, her father not so much lol) as this will be the first time we have 5 day hopper passes and have scored some awesome dining reservations....going to be the most awesome trip ever !! Also, it will most likely be the last time we visit Disney for quite awhile. :charac2:
We will be driving down from Connecticut also for the 3rd time, so we are becoming Pros !!

I know I will be going for the first time to DW in October from the 28th- November 4 with my mother and 11 month old niece. We will be going for my 30th birthday.
We are headed there Oct 28-Nov 2! Our first time to experience the Halloween party!

Oct 28 - Nov 4. Was really hoping to get Mickey Christmas, but the dates just didn't work with work. So we get MNSSHP again, my daughter (now 3) loved it so that's awesome.

Last two weeks of September I hear it's the least busy time of year, now hopefully the weather cooperates

My husband first surprised me for our 4 year anniversary in October, but recently changed it to go in August! We will be there August 12-19 :) Then we are going on a Disney Cruise in December!

Last two weeks of September I hear it's the least busy time of year, now hopefully the weather cooperates

Us too! We will be there Sept 17-25, we went at almost that time 5 years ago and it really wasn't bad. I hope that it's pretty quite this time too...

Next December :sad1: It hasn't stopped me from planning, to pass the time.

We are going December 26 till January 2! So excited to be there for new years :)

I'm gonna go on the first weeks of october, for halloween, it'll be my fourth trip to disney during my lifetime, but my first trip alone

October 2018. First trip to Florida (going to New York first for 3 nights then down to Orlando for 10 nights). Staying in Riverside as French Quarter sold out according to travel agent.

DL HOTEL ROOM SHARING? I will be going to DL and CA Sept 11-15 with family. The problem is that each couple is staying in their own room at one of the DL hotels. I would love to stay at a DL hotel, but since it is just me, it is hard to justify the cost. Is there any forum for people who are looking to share a room at a DL hotel with strangers?

Wasn't expecting to go at all this year until I went to New Orleans for our 2nd Anniversary and little did I know my wonderful husband had been planning a WDW vacation from June 25-July 9 where we will be staying at Pop Century. This was a total surprise to me and he did all the planning and reservations. This will be a continuation of our 2nd Anniversary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!