• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

when is the best time of the year to visit Aulani?

marivigi

Getting a Pluto fix!
Weather wise, I guess it will also be the most crowded one, but would really like nice weather, not a lot of rain!

Thanks!

Hawaii has so little climate change over the course of the year, I wouldn't really let time of year THERE bother me. Instead, we always choose to travel to Hawaii when it's winter HERE!:thumbsup2

We've always gone to Hawaii during the summer and the weather is great. I've decided that winter might not be great because of the higher chance of rain. I'd hate to get there and be stuck inside for days and not be able to do much because of a winter storm. It happens.

Anytime is a good time to go to Hawaii! There is a "wet" season, but one of the beautiful things about the Hawaiian islands is that if it's raining on one side of the island, drive to the other for sunshine! We've gone in September, October, November, December, March and May. Favorite time of year so far has been October and November.

Hoping for little to no rain in November when we go, but won't die if we get some rain. We're in Hawaii - so we'll be having a blast! And it will be warmer there than back home. I much prefer traveling to warmer climate places during our winter/cooler months at home, then wasting a trip like that during the summer when it's hot at home.

We've always gone to Hawaii during the summer and the weather is great. I've decided that winter might not be great because of the higher chance of rain. I'd hate to get there and be stuck inside for days and not be able to do much because of a winter storm. It happens.

In 5 winter trips, we have never had a rain out. We have had a little rain on occasion, but nothing that ruined the trip. As I said earlier...Weather is great year round in Hawaii. Remember, the islands are between the Tropic of Cancer and the Equator, so nice weather is in order almost all the time.

We've been to Hawaii a number of times, during all 4 seasons & never really had bad weather, except once on Kaui we had rain for 2 or 3 days.
We love February, Valentines Day especially, we got engaged :hug: in Hawaii 25 years ago. Plus you can take a quick flight to Maui & catch the Whales. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter