When is the Cheerleader competition at WDW ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
We saw them once during Easter break - we were in a deluxe so they never bothered us at our resort QS, CS or pools :)
They were cute with cheers on the bus and groups in EPCOT.
Nice group of cheerful girls,

But because of lack of work (COVID-19) and WDW price increases - we are going to stay at POP Century, Value resort, April 24- May 1 in 2021

Cheerleader and other high school groups stay at Value resorts.
Cheerleaders, Pop Warner Football, .......

Will we have a HS group at POP Century at the end of April into May 2021 ?

Thank you

Our high school completed at WDW in February for the NHSCC this year, so I'm guessing it will be the same time next year.

Congratulations - Good luck to your cheer leading squad :)
The girls are so great with their cheers around the park

I just want to be overloaded when I want quiet at the resort

HS cheerleaders no, but that is the week of All-Star cheerleading Worlds, so there will be thousands of cheerleaders at the value resorts that first weekend.

I have a friend who was going for a cheer event for her daughter this year. They were supposed to arrive yesterday and stay at CBR. She's sad. :(

Thank you so much - we moved to May 8 to May 16 - we will celebrate Mother's day in WDW :)

Cheerleading competitions - we try to stay out of the parks when they are there...

and that's all I am going to say about that!!!!

National Checrleading Competition is annually the first weekend in Dec also held at the same time at the Pop Warner Superbowl at Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!