When is your next WDW vacation?

I'll be there in 7 days!!! :D :D :D

<center>
NewWinnie2.jpg
MickeyMinnieValentine.gif

yesears.gif
<font color=#0000cd size=4 face="comic sans ms">Walt Disney World in 7 days!!!</font>
yesears.gif
</center>

Piglets, what a wonderful present for your parents, they'll be thrilled!

#1 Disney Fan, do I detect a note of excitment? :D

snowprince.gif

I'm not sure when are next trip to WDW will be but our first ever trip to DL is in....drum roll please, 9 DAYS!!!! I can't believe it's almost here. We will probably sneak in a short 4 or 5 day trip this fall, but then real life takes over. In the next 18 months we are getting married and probably buying a house, that doesn't leave much for our WDW obsession. But all our friends and family are convinced we will go to WDW for our honeymoon. We were thinking maybe something different like Disneyland Paris!

engagement.jpg

FW-`80, '84, '88
DxL-'91
WDW International Program Canada Pavillion '97-'98
---Vista Way July '97-April '98
---Commons April '98 - July '98
---WL, CS, ASMu, BW, PO, Poly
Offsite-Feb '99
ASMovies-Feb '00
WL, BC, DCL-Sept '00
DL, Grand Californian-Feb '01,
WDW Sept '01?

Only 68 more days until we drive down to Mickey. Can't wait, this will be my three sons 1st trip to Disney and I can't wait to share this experience with them. Our twin boys will be celebrating their 8th birthday there. I have asked for ideas for their bd if anyone is interested in helping me(Canadian Visitors Section titled twins 8th bd and 1st trip). Any info would be greatly appriciated.

We will arrive in Disney on April 14-21 at Dixie Landings.
All of you who will soon be going down have a great trip. ;)

We fly from Buffalo on March 9th and return home on March 17th. We use Buffalo because the airfares are so much better in the US than in Canada at March break.

First night I just booked at the new Fairfield Inn at Marriott Village ($69). Then 7 nights at DVC - Old Key West.

This year in addition to our 2 teenaged kids, we are taking 2 of my son's friends.

We can hardly wait to go!!

Getting all psyched up reading all the boards and good information.

PO '92
DVC Member '93
CBR '93
Contemporary '94 OKW '94
BC '95 OKW '95
YC '96 OKW '96
BC '97 OKW '97
DL '98 OKW '98
DL '99 OKW '99
OKW 2000

I agree that the flights out of Buffalo are much cheaper, plus there's none of the customs hassles. For four of us flying direct on Southwest air, runs us about $1000 CDN. Have a great trip!

We will be there in 3 days. We are staying off prop. at the Rodeway Inn we bokked last minute and it is the only place we could get. Hopefully the place isn't a dive but it's really only meant to be a place to sleep after spending our days at WDW. :eek: :eek: :eek:

We are going Jan. 26 to Feb. 9, 2002. The first week we're planning on staying at ASMu and we have booked the second week at the Sheraton Vistana Resort. (If anybody has stayed at the Sheraton and has some feedback, We would appreciate it). Less than a year to go!!

If it's the same Vistana that has timeshares, then you will have a great time. My sister owns there and I went a took a look around on my last visit. She has a two bedroom with two baths and a full kitchen. It is quite a large place , but easy enought to get around. We went for the bbq, night, and it was good. The store stocks many groceries and the pool areas were big and clean. Have a great time

Just booked flights through airmiles for my DD and myself for November 14-21, 2001, staying at the All Star Movies. It will be the first time we've flown out of our own city as we usually drive 3 hours to Bangor, Maine to take advantage of much better seat sales, so we're very excited about that!

Yet November seems sooooo far away...

tink08.gif

Thanks maryann4086. This is the same resort. A friend of ours has a timeshare and is letting us use a week of it. It looks like a great place based on what I've heard and the pictures I found of it on the internet. Did you see a lot of children or was it mostly adults?
Canadave

There seemed to be an equal amount of both kids and adults. Being that larger families need the extra rooms, I'm sure there will be plenty of children. It's a great location. close to many restaurants, grocery stores, and only about five minutes from Downtown Disney. Do you know which section you are in? Falls, Springs etc.

In 26 days!! March 5 to 13. We are so excited!! We are staying off site at Jade East Townhouses through Alexander Homes. We hope it isn't as busy because the March Break starts a week later.
Mickey here we come!!!!!

We finally got booked yesterday. Going from April 27 to May 7. Flying AC/United Winnipeg-Chicago-Orlando. 10 nights at HIFS Kidsuites. DW and I can hardly wait (I suppose the kids may be excited too - 2DDs 7 and 3). After all we haven't been to DW since October 99.

We're going to be there for the convention. After the convention we are going on the 4 day Wonder cruise and then returning to WDW for a 4 day stay at the AKL.

ababyanirose.gif

11/01 Beach Club
12/01 Wonder Cruise
12/01 AKL

Driving down with our 3 kids. 7 nights at HIFS&4 nights at the HR. Everyone is very excited!

To all those going in the next two months, have a great time. This has been a long winter.

We are going for our first trip on Feb 21/01 driving 24hrs. Any idea what the crowds and weather are like this time of year.

Thanks for the info.

We are a family of 4 driving from Southwestern Ontario for Orlando March 7th - Got all my rooms through priceline . A total of less than $600 Canadian for 11 nights all 3 star hotels. We have 3 days and 1 option left to use from last years WDW pass and we bought the 3 day Universal at par pass and Seaworld passes - a great steal!!!
With gas and all, we might spend about $1600 CAD for the whole 10 days without feeling jipped - and still have a couple days left on the passes for next years winter blues.
We can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mother, my godmother and I will be travelling April 29th to May 6th. Staying at the Swan. We are extrememly excited. This is our first vacation at a deluxe resort. Being Canadian and the money being so bad we could never have afforded it if it wasn't for SwanDolphin. He's a great man!

Dana :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!