When renting DVC do we get toiletries?

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
or do we bring our own? I know housekeeping comes less often so I wondered if we’d get enough soap and shampoo for the week?

You will get more toiletries on day 4, you get some and if you need more you can order it for a cost.

or do we bring our own? I know housekeeping comes less often so I wondered if we’d get enough soap and shampoo for the week?
You have a small starter set on checkin and then replenished on day 4 of a 7 night stay

DVC is now putting larger sized amenities in the villas. So instead of a one ounce shampoo, you get a two ounce shampoo (and conditioner, shower gel, lotion) for each bathing location. If you are in a one bedroom, you'll get a set for the shower and a set for the tub.

Or if you see mousekeeping in the hall and ask, they may just give you some. That's what my DH did with coffee pods (in his defense, he didn't know he was supposed to pay for them).

Fee for toilet paper as well?
No, you can request extra toilet paper, extra paper towels, extra dish or dishwasher detergent. But you pay for extra laundry detergent, extra towels, extra bathing supplies (shampoo, soap, etc), extra coffee/tea supplies. Extra trash bags are usually in the bottom of the trash can.

If you are keeping the villa clean and operational, it's no cost. If you are keeping you clean or filling you up, it costs.

Or if you see mousekeeping in the hall and ask, they may just give you some. That's what my DH did with coffee pods (in his defense, he didn't know he was supposed to pay for them).
“In his defense ...” but You do know and yet you give that advice - ???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter