When should we get magic bands?

Kim Gillihan

Kluvdisney
Our reservation begins on 3/10. I have customized our magic bands... when should they arrive?

Thanks so much, KIM

They usually arrive about 3 weeks prior- you can check on your MDE to see when they shipped

ok, i found it, it says act quickly your order may ship at any moment, so I guess its soon!!
If you customized the bands, they should have shipped out by now. We arrive 3/21 and ours are already on their way and are expected to be delivered tomorrow (2/22) by the USPS.

If someone in your group wanted a grey band and you didn't enter the customization process for that particular person, the customization process is not 100% complete. If you did enter and select okay for everyone in your group, you should call the MDE help desk to see why they have not shipped yet.

They will be going out any day now
As I posted previously, the OPs bands are either not 100% customized or there is an issue that MDE Tech Support needs to address. The OPs bands should have been processed on 2/8 (30 days prior to check in of 3/10) and they should have already received them.

If it still says Act now...you need to customize someone’s band. I had the same issue. Didn’t realize I hadn’t finished the process.

If you customized the bands, they should have shipped out by now. We arrive 3/21 and ours are already on their way and are expected to be delivered tomorrow (2/22) by the USPS.

If someone in your group wanted a grey band and you didn't enter the customization process for that particular person, the customization process is not 100% complete. If you did enter and select okay for everyone in your group, you should call the MDE help desk to see why they have not shipped yet.
yes, someone wanted a gray band!! maybe thats it.. I will call in the morning....thanks so much, KIM

Go in, pick any color but grey, save it, then go back and pick grey. I have mine for a visit after yours, and we selected grey for one member of the party. I got it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts