When the Disneyland Christmas Tree goes up!

Please post it HERE!!!

Make sure you're subscribed to the "Disney at Christmas" thread on the main Disneyland forum. That's the primary DLR Christmas superthread, where we discuss everything that's happening at the Resort during the season. We will be getting reports and photos as the decorations are going up, including all of the different trees. People have already reported about the snow on the Castle and some holiday merchandise in the stores.:santa::santa:

Has the thread started? I saw some reports on the Halloween Super thread about the snow, lol!
I'm so excited, I haven't been to Disneyland during the Christmas season in a long time!!:yay::woohoo::yay:

Has the thread started? I saw some reports on the Halloween Super thread about the snow, lol!
I'm so excited, I haven't been to Disneyland during the Christmas season in a long time!!:yay::woohoo::yay:

Oh yes, this thread has been underway for a long, long time. But people will be reporting back about the latest DLR holiday news as it comes in. And we have many, many wonderful photos to enjoy throughout the thread (from previous years) until we get some new stuff coming in. In fact, go to the end and scroll back a page or two. You will see some photos of some of the latest merchandise. Here's the thread:

Disney at Christmas

The snow is funny. I got a pic on Monday of the Halloween topiary with the snowy castle in the background. We've got holiday cross over right now.

Cool, thanks for the link!! I'll be checking it everyday for signs of Christmas!

If any of you receive Westways from AAA, there is a nice article on the DL Christmas tree. :thumbsup2

If any of you receive Westways from AAA, there is a nice article on the DL Christmas tree. :thumbsup2

Thanks tinkermell for mentioning this article. I just dug out my Westways and read it. I think I'm starting to get in the Christmas mood. Now if I can just talk my husband into a trip this Dec., that would be perfect. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter