• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

when to reserve....

mom2jj

Earning My Ears
I know that you have to make advanced reservations for the character breakfasts and for some restaurants if you want priorit seating. I know that it is 120 days out. My question, is it 120 days out from when you get there or from the exact day of the meal? Also, I want to send the kids on the pirate crusie but am not sure when it is scheduled to run. Where is that info? Thanks. We are going Oct. 27 through Nov. 3 so our 120 days out is coming up quick!
lynne

We travel during the busy summer months so we figure PSs are vital. The PS is from the actual date of the meal, some being 120 days before, many of the popular ones are 60 days before.

I'm going to try to do a hyperlink, but I'm not sure if it will work.

This is a general information page that tells what a PS is and which meals are 120 and which are 60. http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/priorityseating.htm

This is a calculator. You put in your dates and the meal and it will figure what day to call. http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/pscalc/dispscalc.html

For the really popular ones, (ie, breakfast with the princesses called Cinderella's Royal Table ) you need to call first thing in the morning. What most of us who are successful do is start calling about 10 minutes before 7 a.m. EST and keep pushing redial until a live person answers. Then you need to tell them quickly the Cinderella's, date, number in party. The first available comes up in the system, I believe. Take that, because usually if they put another time in the system, all PSs can be gone.

HTH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter