When will Disney open

They are already selling branded masks in the Disney Store. I did not check prices though. Ears and Masks will be the new bounding trend haha.

@ogfalconsr I LOVE your letter! Send it to al the people and places please!
I thought it interesting in the recent interview Chapek had with CNBC where he alluded to the importance of Disney being open as quickly and safely as possible. It almost seemed like he was referring to the second paragraph of my recent post. Trying to stay possible here!

Disney masks on order. Supposed to be a July delivery. Plenty of time for our September visit to the Fort.

Universal Studios to open June 5. Maybe WDW is not too far behind!?

Maybe end of June...
Universal Studios to open June 5. Maybe WDW is not too far behind!?

I think so, that gives locals a place togo first so Disney can keep their first in to the local pass holders that have really been pinched with paying for unusable time (even with the extensions and or refunds)

I change my vote to JUNE 22

I WIN LOL Sorta. The Fort/Resorts open June 22, but the parks not until July 11th, so I get half credit, right!
Not so fast there Sparky! So far all we have seen are DISNEY's PROPOSED DATES FOR REOPENING. Yes Orange Co. Economics Recovery Task Force has given it's approval Go. DeSantis hasn't weighed in yet. June 22nd and July 11th have both yet to come.

Well, I lost.

Not sure on winner just yet...
I lost too and not sure there are winners here. Very disappointed in the requirement of wearing the face covering muzzle in Florida heat and still having to pay full price once the parks open in July. Our family has decided to stay away and reevaluate for 2021. The grandkids are very disappointed but understand the decision.

July 6th.

I don't think they will want to have the crowds that come with the 4th of July weekend as the grand re-opening.

I may have been the closest guess. Not sure because I didn't read through the entire thread.

Unfortunately, there will be no winners in this opening. It's a terrible idea that could have tragic consequences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!