When will early admission park hours be posted?

123SA

DIS Veteran
I keep checking to see which park and what the hours will be for early admission for late July & early August....but June isn't posted yet.

How far in advance is it typically posted?

I keep checking to see which park and what the hours will be for early admission for late July & early August....but June isn't posted yet.

How far in advance is it typically posted?
We just got back from a trip and the early entrance park was not posted until maybe two weeks before we left. For the month of May only Universal Studios opened early each day.

Even after they post it you have to keep checking for changes. I've had it happen twice to me where I went off what the website said (the official universal website) before leaving from home for my trip and showed up at the park for early entry only to be told by team members that it is at the other park. And then the team members look at me like I'm crazy. Sometimes they change it after they post it, sometimes the app has it listed wrong, sometimes the app and the website list different things.

It's a fun guessing game...… If you are staying at a universal hotel I highly recommend asking the hotel at check in for confirmation of park hours.

Even after they post it you have to keep checking for changes. I've had it happen twice to me where I went off what the website said (the official universal website) before leaving from home for my trip and showed up at the park for early entry only to be told by team members that it is at the other park. And then the team members look at me like I'm crazy. Sometimes they change it after they post it, sometimes the app has it listed wrong, sometimes the app and the website list different things.

It's a fun guessing game...… If you are staying at a universal hotel I highly recommend asking the hotel at check in for confirmation of park hours.

This is valuable info. Thank you. I'm staying at HRH and will be sure to double check.

I was thinking with the new ride opening, maybe they'd have a plan in place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!