Where can i buy an AP ?

eyoreaud

<font color=peach>Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!<br><font
:wave: :wave:

Hi everyone,

Long time no see!

Does anyone know where the best place is to buy Anual Passes??

I was told that you can't buy them over here, is this true?

Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxxxxx:bounce:

I think that it may be possible to buy a voucher (which you would need to convert to the actual AP) online through the WDW website. However, I can't see that there are any advantages to doing this. You would still need to visit a ticket office at WDW to convert the voucher to the AP, so you might as well keep the money in your bank until you actually got to WDW.

Regards

Rob

Just checked, and you can buy annual passes (plus all other ticket types) via the WDW website

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wa...ions/tickets/ticketrootindex?id=RITicketRoot#

No discounts are available (eg Disney Club) plus you will pay a shipping charge of $3 or $10 depending on how quickly you need the tickets.

I can't see any point in buying in advance. It doesn't save any time, and is slightly more expensive than buying while you are there. You can get APs at any ticket booth at the main theme parks at WDW, plus the ticket office at Downtown Disney.

Regards

Rob

We've always bought our AP vouchers in advance (online), but as Rob says, there's no real advantage in doing so other than possibly avoiding any interim price hikes. Next time we need to renew, I don't think we'll bother.

Whichever option you choose, you'll need to take along some photo ID (we use our passports).

You <i>can</i> get the Disney Club discount (5%) on advance purchases, but they don't make it very easy.

If you ring WDW direct you can get the DC discount.

As well as being able to buy the passes at any of the parks and DTD, you can also buy them at the Orlando International Airport WDW store. It used to be that you couldn't get DC discount there, but I have heard since that they ARE giving the discount...well, last I heard anyhow :rolleyes:

Penny :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter