Where can I buy Disney autograph books

I know they have them right after you enter into the MK in a open shop next to the stroller rentals. You probably can purchase them at your hotel in the gift shops. If you had more time you could have ordered them from Gifts of a Lifetime. They cost more, but you would have them with you when you arrive. I wouldn't worry too much about getting them quickly, they are sold everywhere in the parks along with the fat pens.

Oops, I forgot, they do not sell them at any of my local Disney Stores. I was just there last Thursday picking up my AP and I was searching for items for my upcoming trip and did not see them. I never have actually.

You ca nbut them EVERYWHERE! Cross that one off your worry list. I even saw people buying them from waiters at character meals. Thsi one will be easy for! Have fuN!

We went to World of disney At DD and got all of our stuff there!!!! Hats, books, pens, pins, watches ,everything!!!

They're everywhere! On the carts before you enter the parks, in the shops just inside the parks, in the gift shops at the onsite resorts, in the Disney Store at MCO! Handy tip - DD has three books (from various trips when we forgot to take them). Last trip, we bought the packs of postcards at the parks and had the characters sign those - especially if we could get the characters photos on front - worked a treat and a little more special than the autographs books!

A friend just gave me a good tip for the autograph books, when she was at WDW in October a guest suggested that she skip a page when having the characters sign the book then when they had the pictures developed of her dk with the character (you know you took a picture) put it opposite the autograph. If a Dis tipster recognizes themselves giving this tip thanks from me and my friend! :D

Great idea melinaandrob.

I had also seen that tip on the boards before, but unfortunately I forgot about it. I ended up picking up the photo albums at TDS with the Princesses on the front that says "Some day my prints will come..." and they have a spot on top of each page for them to write a note. I'm saving them for Christmas. Could have saved $20 though. Oh well, they'll love them just the same.

My older daughter who has a autograph book from her first trip is constantly looking at it. I can only imagine how many pictures I'd be glueing back in weekly!!!;)

I have a suggestion regarding autograph books. We dressed my son and nephew in matching bright yellow shirts (easier to spot in crowds) and had the characters sign the back of their shirts with black laundry pens. We took pictures as the characters signed the shirts and the boys had fun wearing their shirts back home to school and telling their friends all about their trip. My sister plans to frame her sons along with various other momentos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter