Where can I find a reasonably priced watch for a teen in Disney World ?? None at the jewelers on Main Street at magic kingdom

DisneyMomof4_86

Mouseketeer
We went to the shop on Main Street and they were very limited with their more budget friendly watches ( under $100) mostly just for women styles- is there a specific place we can go to find watches for teens ? (preferably where we can use our DVC discount while we are here ) going to check Disney springs later but was hoping for some tips so we can narrow it down to a few stores . My son has his heart set on a leather strap Mickey watch .

JCP.com has Mickey watches much cheaper than WDW prices even with AP discounts. It will be on your porch when you get home LOL!

We went to the shop on Main Street and they were very limited with their more budget friendly watches ( under $100) mostly just for women styles- is there a specific place we can go to find watches for teens ? (preferably where we can use our DVC discount while we are here ) going to check Disney springs later but was hoping for some tips so we can narrow it down to a few stores . My son has his heart set on a leather strap Mickey watch .

Did you go in the jewelry shop on Main Street, or the Emporium? If you're still there, I would look in the biggest gift shop of each park I happened to be in.

We checked both. They just had Womens watched , must have something to do with the increased discount of 30% off

I would look around online or even at Disney Springs that has a very large Disney store as well as many other retail shops. My guess is the theme park selection is intended more for impulse purchases and likely not have the best prices and/or selelctions you can find elsewhere.

Resort gift shop? I know AKL gift shop has always had a good selection of watches in the past.

>reasonably priced
>in Disney World

Pick one.
I was just about to type the very same thing.
Does not compute.

I was just thinking about this yesterday -- one year I realized after I arrived that I had forgotten to pack a hat. I was a newbie & looked & looked for a reasonably priced hat. I had to finally give up & just get something I liked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter