Where can I get more cash if I run out?

lpursell

Mouseketeer
We're going to be at AKL for 4 days prior to our cruise. Is that the last chance I'll have to get cash at an ATM? I suppose there will be an ATM in Key West, right? I'm just worried about airport cash and tip for the limo.

You can get your money ahead of time as travellers checks. They will cash them on board.

I believe Key west is the only port with an ATM.

What I did was have a few envelopes with money in them for things like this. I put the one for our last travel day in with our plane tickets. I figured that way I wouldn't accidentally spend the money :)

We used a cash machine in Grand Cayman, as I remember it gave us the option of local currency or US dollars. As you come off the tender you turn left and walk along the road running along the sea front and there was a little cabin on the right hand side of the road that you had to use your card to get in with. We used our debit card, not sure if a credit card would work.

Lorraine

I also believe you can cash a check at guest services on the ship. I saw someone get cash back when we cruised.

Yes, Mark. The ship will cash personal checks, but only up to $100 per person per cruise. That surprised me when I checked right before we left. The low amount ought to be printed someplace because that really isn't much cash if you need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter