Where can I get sushi?

Californian Grill, Tokyo Dining at EPCOT, Morimoto at DS and Splitsville at DS (yes, bowling alley sushi....and it's really good!)

There is such a high turnover of sushi in all these restaurants that all the sushi is fresh. I ate at Kimonos, Tokyo Dining, Morimoto and Kona.

Last edited:

Kimonos is the Swan and Dolphin has been most people's sushi go-to for years on property, but they aren't an "on property" restaurant...no DDP.

We've gotten sushi at Tokyo Dining a few times, it's in line with the average sushi place you may have in your hometown. Teppan Edo offers a little sushi selection.

Polynesian has the Kona Island Sushi Bar, I haven't eaten there but it looks like th selection has increased. Morimotos and Splitsville are great, but are sushi (rolls) and not nigiri or sashimi, IIRC.

I really liked the presentation of the sushi I had at Tokyo Dining.
Kimonos is on my list to try.

Splitsville is REALLY good. It's my go-to.

We have also had Kona and...hmm...one other place that I am drawing a blank on. But, Splitsville wins, IMO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts