Where can I get the best martini at Disney?

arminnie

<font color=blue>Tossed the butter kept the gin<br
Okay we've got a thread going about the best margarita - where do you get the best martini?

My preference is "dirty" martini - ie with the olive brine.

wherever im staying ...or The California Grill at the Contemporary...see my man Dennis at the main bar

HOB at DTD has excellent martinis.:smooth: CG at the Contemporary is high on the list.:wave:

Try Mizner's in the Grand Floridian. It is on the second floor behind the band. They make some of the best drinks on property!:jester:

Originally posted by Desperado
Is there really much difference?

sure ... here is a short list of how to kill a martini

1. use a warm glass
2. pour too much vermouth
3. leave chunks of ice when straight up
3. strain it with staws
4.dont use a shaker
5. use cheap vodka like absolue ,,,(im a Kettle One man)
6. RANCID OLIVES

THATS a good start...lol

Since this is not a DVC topic, we'll move it to the Restaurants Board. I'm sure more will respond there.

I had absolutely the best martini in the world at Portobello's. It was a mildly dirty Grey Goose martini, straight up with two gorgonzola stuffed olives. I thought it sounded just too darn weird to pass up when our waiter recommended it.

I had it and now I'm hooked and make my own!

I'm a cosmo girl but DH LOVES a dry, vodka martini with LARGE olives....as many as they will give!

We too have found that the CG has killer martinis (and cosmos)! Another place we've had great luck with these libations is at Atlantic Dance. Haven't been there in a while but the last time there were a group of highly professional (and entertaining) swing dancers. Drinks and free entertainment...my idea of a great time!

For those who love stuffed olives, I had a new combo at a local club......black olives stuffed with feta cheese...YUMMY!

I like the martinis at Victoria Falls at AKL. FWIW, I prefer gin ... Bombay Saphire to be exact ... over vodka.

In Sessions Bar onboard the Disney Magic (particularly sitting at the bar). Extensive martini menu, mellow music, dim lighting, fabulous bartender, no rugrats! Bliss!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter