Where can you purchase DCL merchandise????

Kim Marie

Earning My Ears
Have you ever come home from your wonderful cruise and said "Why didn't I buy that sweatshirt etc. on the ship!! Is there any where you can buy DCL merchandise online?? Thanks:confused:

Onboard is just about the only place to order DCL merch. Sometimes if you ask a cruiser on these boards to pick you up something they will.

Someone said that WDW merchandising sells some DCL stuff, but some said no they don't. I do not have the phone number but if you call your local Disney Store they will be able to give WDW merchandise number.

You can also look on E-bay.

MJ

Hi Kim Marie!

Have you ever come home from your wonderful cruise and said "Why didn't I buy that sweatshirt etc. on the ship!!

My rhetorical question to myself was, "How could I buy SO MANY things on the ship - and still have nothing for ME!"...

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad

My rhetorical question to myself was, "How could I buy SO MANY things on the ship - and still have nothing for ME!"...

Glad to know that I'm not the only one BD.

The disney merchandise number does sell SOME DCL stuff. There are certain things that are only available on the ships because of the duty - or that is what the woman told me when I called. I wanted the gold charm bracelet with the mickey head (Like the famous Tiffany bracelet, but with Mickey instead of the heart). This is only available on the ships:(

EBAY is a great source for much stuff. Some odd, some great.

Everything from shirts to waffle irons.

We just had a Disney Character Warehouse open in my neck of the woods. They had Castaway Cay T-shirts, visors, and water shoes (along with the regular WDW/DL stuff). Nothing with the ships on them tho...:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter