Where did it go?

outahere

DIS Veteran
I've been away from the disboard for a couple of weeks and may have missed something, but............

I was trying to check on a cruise, other than DCL (gasp!), on the DU site and couldn't find any link to the cruise page they used to have. Did it go away? Do they no longer do other cruise lines?

Any help appreciated...................

Hi outahere! The company that provided the online booking engine and back-end operations for DreamsCruise went bankrupt and ceased operations on Monday. Until a new vendor is found Dreams will not be offering non-Disney cruises; hence the links have been removed from the Dreams site. :)

Wow! I did notice the link was gone on the DU site. That booking agent was used by a lot of cruise agencies. When I first saw it I thought that it was a great idea and I am surprised they are out of business. And another internet cruise agency site that I go to sometimes to keep my eye on prices had a message that their online booking agent is down until May 10th while they upgrade the services. I guess that's a creative way to put it.

Thanks Michelle.........

I agree with kmc33, that was a great booking engine to quickly compare prices without having to provide any personal data to get the information.

I'll keep an eye on the DU site, and hopefully you can find another vendor soon.

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter