Where do I go on Disney.com to find closed attractions?

MagicalMomAZ

DIS Veteran
I've seen the rides closed for reburshment....but I can't remember where! :blush:

Any clues or links to get there on that site would be helpful...TIA

Go to calendar (link on the top) and then enter in the dates that you will be staying (1st date there, and then # of days). Then it will show you a detailed list of shows and rides listed for refurbishment.

or you can go to Mouseplanet.com and they have a list of those that will be closed as well.

You can always call Disney. I called when there was some concern on RnR in WDW was going to be closed when we go for our honeymoon and first trip to WDW that the people at Disney where you call to book your trip gets the refurb information 6 months prior and they know before anyone who works with the ride or in the park finds out so that they can notify the guests who are booking during that time. They told me they were absolutley not closing RnR even though some people had seen it mentioned on mouseplanet. They also told me in no uncertain terms that things like that are a big deal and that they are to know so they can notify the guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter