Where do you eat Dinner & Why?

YCFAN

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
What are your favorite places at Citywalk, IOA, US or hotels to eat dinner and why?

HRH-- fish n chips at the pool
PBH-- Momma Dellas-lotsa good food
CW--magarittaville-fun time
US--boulangerie-cheesecake-yum

Citywalk - Margaritaville...fun and lively atmosphere
NBA City...good food and service

IOA - Mythos...a wonderful restaurant with exceptional food and service.

PBH - I haven't been to Mama Dellas but we did get a pizza from Sal's and it was delicious.

HRH - Beach Club has good quesadillas and chicken fingers and the Hard Rockin lemonade is quite tasty.

MYTHOS because it is an unexpected treasure. The atmosphere, food, and service are fantastic. Nothing like what you'd expect to find in a theme park. They have some very interesting things on their menu. And of course there's the warm, gooey, chocolate banana cake!!!!
LATIN QUARTER because I love their chips and salsa.

Ooooohh, that chocolate banana cake sounds wonderful!!:Pinkbounc

Margaritaville! We ate dinner there 3 times in late April! The food, drinks & service were great! We all really loved the atmosphere as well. :D

Finnegans in USO lively atmosphere great food
Tchoup Tchoup RPR great themeing and superb food:jester:

Motown- Atmosphere more than anything, food is okay.

HRC- Love the food and atmosphere!

RPR- Jake's (awesome ribs)

Looking at trying Tchoup Tchoup!

I second Tchoup Choup at RPR. It was outstanding!! The best meal we've ever had on Universal property. If my budget could handle it, I'd eat there every night of my vacation :)

We also liked NBA City & Latin Quarter at Citywalk. But they can't compare to Tchoup Choup :)

We LOVE the restaurants at Universal - our Favorites

The Palm in the Hard Rock Hotel - We get a porterhouse and a 3 lb lobster and we share. The waiter takes all the meat out of the lobster and the steak is sliced.....the shrimp cocktail and oysters are great also. Add a few Chopin martinis for a perfect dinner!

Mamma Dellas - the best spaghetti and meatballs I ever had, great meal - great fun

Delfino Riviera - Romantic and absolutely a perfect meal - just wonderful

Both Emerils' restaurants - no explanation needed

Finnigan's - Not crazy about the food but the bar is great fun - love the frozen Margaritas

We LOVE the restaurants at Universal - our Favorites

The Palm in the Hard Rock Hotel - We get a porterhouse and a 3 lb lobster and we share. The waiter takes all the meat out of the lobster and the steak is sliced.....the shrimp cocktail and oysters are great also. Add a few Chopin martinis for a perfect dinner!

Mamma Dellas - the best spaghetti and meatballs I ever had, great meal - great fun

Delfino Riviera - Romantic and absolutely a perfect meal - just wonderful

Both Emerils' restaurants - no explanation needed

Finnigan's - Not crazy about the food but the bar is great fun - love the frozen Margaritas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter