Where Do You Picture Yourself?

DISNEYSQUIRRELS

DIS Veteran
I love every part of WDW-parks, restaurants, Disney Springs (aka Downtown Disney) & for some reason when I envision going back, I always picture myself in one specific place which is not even my favorite place...the area just outside of Buzz Lightyear in Tomorrowland at MK.

Does anyone else have a "spot" that pops into your head the minute you picture yourself at WDW?

I love this question, it's so interesting to me! Right now (probably due to the power of suggestion) I'm picturing my family in your spot, right by the stroller parking near the People Mover / across from Buzz.

Yes! This is totally a thing, although I have three that kind of rotate popping into my mind out of the blue. First, I picture standing in Norway at sunset before our traditional once-per-trip Akershus dinner looking out over the lake and world showcase -- so beautiful every time we go!!! Second, I see my kids watching the miniature trains/village in Germany (they love these and never want to leave). Third, on the pirates of the caribbean ride, in the part where it opens up and you see the ship firing cannons at the port, which always brings to mind the scent they add to the that ride (whatever it is, it is just really memorable to me).

Yes! This is totally a thing, although I have three that kind of rotate popping into my mind out of the blue. First, I picture standing in Norway at sunset before our traditional once-per-trip Akershus dinner looking out over the lake and world showcase -- so beautiful every time we go!!! Second, I see my kids watching the miniature trains/village in Germany (they love these and never want to leave). Third, on the pirates of the caribbean ride, in the part where it opens up and you see the ship firing cannons at the port, which always brings to mind the scent they add to the that ride (whatever it is, it is just really memorable to me).
I love that mini train scene! I'm pretty sure it's called the Romantic Road,
...something so simple brings on such a calming, relaxing detour from busy World Showcase.

When I think "Disney World", for some reason the first image that always pops in my head is standing outside near Gaston's Tavern, hearing the Beauty and the Beast music in the background. I'm smiling thinking about it right now.

Last edited:
When I think "Disney World", for some reason the first image that allows pops in my head is standing outside near Gaston's Tavern, hearing the Beauty and the Beast music in the background. I'm smiling thinking about it right now.
& your Avatar is Belle! Your heart & soul is with Beauty & the Beast!!

Oddly enough, in line waiting for a ride. Even though they can be long, this is still where we spend time building memories with our kids. :):earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!