Where has the sticky with the holiday dates gone....??

Oh well, in that case it's definitely all your fault!!! :teeth:

That one looks very useful, and here's another site for anyone wanting to plan up to July 2007

French school holidays

Guess we will just have to keep bumping this thread up!!!

At least the French are more efficient than Bournemouth LEA! I enquired this week as to the dates of the Easter holidays for 2007 and their reply was "it was too far ahead for them yet!!!" Obviously none of them are Disney fanatics, I'm always in planning mode for my next Disney fix!:rotfl:

Good Friday 2007 is April 6th so I think schools will probably finish on 30th March for 2 weeks. :sunny: Local Education Committees should realise the importance of getting your priorities right!!! :rotfl2:

Thanks, Diana, I guessed it would be that.:flower: Both neighbouring LEA schools, Dorset and Hampshire, are breaking up on that date so I guess Bournemouth will be too. Easter is normally in the middle of the holiday, isn't it, I suppose it was at the start this year because it was in March and not April. Don't really know why I am asking, I won't be able to book it for a long time! (any excuse not to do the housework:rotfl: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter