Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-hb8vgDB-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not the Mine Train. :tink:

Is it from an attraction in Fantasyland? Something with Belle? Belle's Enchanted Tails?

This is from Epcot's WS. It's not from a shop, attraction or food service. It's not a living statue. It is a 3 dimensional bust not a statue and it is from the Flower Garden Festival. I doubt it's made out of sand.

It's not from the American Adventure.

Is it from a country?

This is from Epcot's WS. It's not from a shop, attraction or food service. It's not a living statue. It is a 3 dimensional bust not a statue and it is from the Flower Garden Festival. I doubt it's made out of sand.

Is it a topiary? :tink:

what about italy?

This is from a country in Epcot's WS. But it's not from Italy or America.

It's not from a shop, attraction or food service. It's not a living statue. It is a 3 dimensional bust (head and chest on a pedestal). Not a statue. Not a topiary. It is from the Flower Garden Festival. I doubt it's made out of sand.

UK?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter