Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Park, resort or other? Is it a door?

Shop, attraction or food service?

i-Lm3StjV-Th.jpg

This is a door from a park attraction. :tink:

Country Bear Jamboree?

Tom Sawyer's Island?

Boy...looks like we "dodged a bullet" this morning anyway. :faint: Weather predictions the entire week have been for bad severe weather today; even cancelled the annual Classic Cars show but so far storms are trending to our northeast. At least 2 tornadoes, heavy rains, hail but we've just had about 1/2" of light rain. :dance3:

i-Lm3StjV-Th.jpg

:tink:
All good thoughts but this door won't be found at the Country Bear Jamboree, TSI or BTMRR.

Boy...looks like we "dodged a bullet" this morning anyway. :faint: Weather predictions the entire week have been for bad severe weather today; even cancelled the annual Classic Cars show but so far storms are trending to our northeast. At least 2 tornadoes, heavy rains, hail but we've just had about 1/2" of light rain. :dance3:

i-Lm3StjV-Th.jpg

:tink:
All good thoughts but this door won't be found at the Country Bear Jamboree, TSI or BTMRR.

Train Station?

Today we have a taste of spring. :cool1: 70 and sunny.:smooth: But tomorrow and the next two weeks lows in the 30/40 and high 50/60 and rainy. Rain predicted for the whole week of school vacation.:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter