Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Had to laugh when that popped up on Facebook! :rotfl:

i-PfP4zRH-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from AK so not Rivers of Light. :tink:

MK? Parade?

Resort or other? 9 days off.:banana:

If it's a resort, deluxe or moderate? If it's an other, Disney Springs?

party: 9 DAYS...you could have done a solo trip to Disney World! Heck...would have been perfect...I could have joined you and we could have explored the Flower and Garden Show! Plans for next spring???? party:

Think I'm going to have a miserable Easter weekend; I've come down with a spring COLD! :sad:

i-8WJxn5z-S.jpg

This is from a moderate resort. :tink:

party: 9 DAYS...you could have done a solo trip to Disney World! Heck...would have been perfect...I could have joined you and we could have explored the Flower and Garden Show! Plans for next spring???? party:

Think I'm going to have a miserable Easter weekend; I've come down with a spring COLD! :sad:

i-8WJxn5z-S.jpg

This is from a moderate resort. :tink:

Coronado Springs?

I still have a little cold too. Had it for over a month now. I wish we could have done a short trip to Disney or anywhere warm. A beach somewhere would be nice.

Coronado Springs?

I still have a little cold too. Had it for over a month now. I wish we could have done a short trip to Disney or anywhere warm. A beach somewhere would be nice.

Oh my goodness...hope this doesn't last a month! Thought yesterday it was just bad allergies but about 10 last night I knew better; sneezing, runny nose, slight temperature, chills...UGH! It's still to cool to think of the beach for us but I know you enjoy the beach anytime! BFF and I are going to try and plan a September/October beach weekend this fall; DH wants to go deep sea fishing and she enjoys that too. Redstorm won't be doing volleyball this fall so we'll be FREE...first time in 3 years! :yay: We always enjoy Port Aransas in the fall and the condo prices go WAY down after Labor Day so we decided it's time again! She booked her flight to Vegas too so we'll have a chance to plan something then...BUT...STILL wish we were planning DISNEY WORLD!

i-8WJxn5z-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Coronado Springs. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter