Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

For Sunday:

3bc265a6-4ec6-49c2-8f63-5d16506d8b0f_zpsco6luikr.jpg
:tink:

Park? AK?

Welcome back! I've been following you on Facebook too!

This is an outfit from the MK.

One of the guys on stilts?

Happy Birthday to everyone since I was here last. Been busy.

Yesterday morning was my 1000 meter ocean swim. A little rougher than I would have preferred. Time was 28:54. Very disappointing. Goal time was to be at or under 20 minutes.

My watches GPS tracking had me at 1437 meters. The swells made it harder for sighting the course markers. Also the tracking showed a not so straight swimming line on the map. So the disappointment turned into something good because the time of 28:54 for almost swimming a mile was pretty good. Feeling good for the swim portion of Ironman Austin.

One of the guys on stilts?

Yesterday morning was my 1000 meter ocean swim. A little rougher than I would have preferred. Time was 28:54. Very disappointing. Goal time was to be at or under 20 minutes.

My watches GPS tracking had me at 1437 meters. The swells made it harder for sighting the course markers. Also the tracking showed a not so straight swimming line on the map. So the disappointment turned into something good because the time of 28:54 for almost swimming a mile was pretty good. Feeling good for the swim portion of Ironman Austin.

:worship: Amazing as always! :worship:
My first thought was an outfit of one of the Princesses from a Castle Show? :tink:

This is an outfit in the MK. It is not anyone on stilts. It is not one of the Princesses from a Castle Show.

Thanks Ed...was a good birthday! That's a pretty darn good time if you ask me...especially fighting a "churned up ocean"! ;) Will you be swimming in Lake Travis for that portion of Ironman? If so, you won't have to deal with "swells" (unless it's from boat traffic! :rotfl2:)...looking good! :thumbsup2 :tink:

Thanks Ed...was a good birthday! That's a pretty darn good time if you ask me...especially fighting a "churned up ocean"! ;) Will you be swimming in Lake Travis for that portion of Ironman? If so, you won't have to deal with "swells" (unless it's from boat traffic! :rotfl2:)...looking good! :thumbsup2 :tink:

Walter E Long Lake or my sister says it is also Decker Lake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts