Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

50/50 day :rolleyes:...just like 90% of their club volleyball games...they "don't do mornings" :rotfl2: and lost the first match in 3 straight games. :headache: Two of the games were close but the 3rd one was awful :o and they knew it. :duck: They regrouped and had an awesome afternoon match, winning in 3 games. Was "nice" to hear parents in the stands of the team they were playing say..."but they're (their team) predicted to go 14-0 in District and THEY CAN'T BEAT A 4A SCHOOL :scared:" :rotfl2:! Fun day...even this morning :faint: and after 8 matches (24 games) there are some tired volleyball players in Bellville tonight!:faint: All I know is if I ever found myself in THIS position...

P1210788-L.jpg

...I'd never get up again! :lmao: But she GOT the ball! :cheer2::tink:

Most teenage girls "don't do mornings" been there plenty of times. Glad they were able to regroup.:thumbsup2

Most teenage girls "don't do mornings" been there plenty of times. Glad they were able to regroup.:thumbsup2

SO true! :rotfl2: They were awful :rolleyes: and knew it. :rotfl: Coach finally just "threw her arms up" and gave up too! :lmao: I walked out of the gym to go to the restroom and I had to pass them as they were having their "after game gathering :rolleyes:". I just looked at Redstorm and smiled...she smiled back. :rolleyes1 Susan wasn't even "yelling" at them :cool:; she just told them to forget it and get focused on the afternoon game and boy did they. They "whooped" those girls :goodvibes from that 6A school. :cheer2: I was focused on Redstorm when I took this picture but look how high Sydney was jumping:

P1210854-L.jpg

Earlier...Taylor (the girl behind Redstorm) jumped/reached as high as the TOP of the pole to block a ball :faint:! They were ON for that match. Ten of them went out to the movies tonight :goodvibes....I'd have loved to have been a "fly on the wall" in those cars! :rotfl2: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts