Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-Mh5BVM2-Ti.jpg

This is from a deluxe but not Key West. :tink:

Contemporary?

I got everyone this far; can't help anymore since I've never been on the ride. Anyone care to solve this for Denise...maybe someone new :goodvibes (you know who you are :lovestruc) will start playing our little game with us. :goodvibes :tink:

Well, looks like it was just you and me Karolyn and I'm getting ready to go off the grid here so here is the big picture.

YES! We've already had the AC repaired, picked the Princess up from a friend, got a haircut AND watched the eclipse on TV!:faint: Good thing one of our neighbors is an AC repairman :dance3:... he was here before 8 this morning! With a predicted 100+ degree high today we did NOT want to be without AC! :eek: :tink:

THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO COOL! :sunny: Viewing party at neighbors house down the street and the neighborhood kids were awesome! Totally amazed and EXCITED! We had 75% totality but light "patterns" were SO strange :crazy: :worship::worship::worship:...thank you UNIVERSE for allowing us to see this event in our "own backyard"!party::tink:

We had 95% so nyah nyah :upsidedow

It didn't get as dark as I would have expected, but it still very cool to see. Didn't have any of the elusive eclipse glasses, but stole a pair of Joe's welding goggles that were, according to NASA, dark enough.

Couldn't tell you what percent. I think I heard we would be in the 80's. Stayed in my office most of the afternoon. When I did look out a window at peak time it was not that dark.

I love that ride, but my eyes are closed most of the time, lol. Is it from the start when you are going up the ramp?

Great picture! I am always holding on with two hands for dear life, so I never can take pictures, lol.

would have never guessed that I have never been on that ride I don't like coasters

SAME here! I'll do BTM but only because DGD's PULL me! :tink:

Hi Denise. Are you in the total eclipse path?

Yes, I took that picture while I was on the ride :eek: I can remember running at the rope drop to go on Space Mountain but if I never ride it again, it would be okay with me!

I love Big Thunder Mountain! That is all the roller coaster I can take. Well, I like Expedition Everest too. But I've had enough of Rock and Roller Coaster too. :crazy2:

I was driving through Idaho so I was north of totality. I was at about 85-90% and the light got a little different but all and all it was very anticlimactic

I'm in West Glacier, Montana now. Beautiful day! And the hotel has WiFi!!! The room is nicer than I expected :yay: We will see about the next two nights.....

Yes, I took that picture while I was on the ride :eek: I can remember running at the rope drop to go on Space Mountain but if I never ride it again, it would be okay with me!

I love Big Thunder Mountain! That is all the roller coaster I can take. Well, I like Expedition Everest too. But I've had enough of Rock and Roller Coaster too. :crazy2:

I was driving through Idaho so I was north of totality. I was at about 85-90% and the light got a little different but all and all it was very anticlimactic

I'm in West Glacier, Montana now. Beautiful day! And the hotel has WiFi!!! The room is nicer than I expected :yay: We will see about the next two nights.....

WOW...you thought it was "anticlimactic"? :faint: You must have not watched with any kids! :rotfl: Our kiddos were SO excited and I found myself watching them more than the TV or the eclipse. :lovestruc They were amazed...and we only had about 75% coverage. Redstorm has been thinking about going into meteorology and this might have pretty much "sealed the deal". Our younger neighborhood kids were super excited about science after watching; they'd built their own "viewing boxes" and were so proud of themselves. We only had a couple of the viewing glasses so they had to be passed around but they got to at least get a glimpse of it. We had partial cloudiness which really made the "light change" strange. At one point, when it began, the backyard looked like it does at about 7 in the evening. The Princess thought that was "super cool". DD started work today at her school and the husband of one of the teachers called to tell them their dogs were going NUTS! He had to put them in the house; she immediately went home and put Cici inside. :rotfl: It grew very quiet ... no animal sounds. And then, when I heard the Weather Channel describe why this was actually a "once in a lifetime eclipse" it was even more amazing. It was just nice not to think about Goopy for a while :sad1: and concentrate on something else. Glad I was around to see the excitement in they eyes of the youngsters! :yay: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter