Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-Mh5BVM2-Ti.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from the Contemporary and is connected to an activity. Tell me what it is. :goodvibes :tink:

Something to do with a water activity like boat rentals or fishing?

Couldn't even tell there was an eclipse going on where I live. :sad2: No darkness at all.

Something to do with a water activity like boat rentals or fishing?

Couldn't even tell there was an eclipse going on where I live. :sad2: No darkness at all.

We weren't quite as dark as it shows at DW but pretty close for a few minutes. We had cloud cover also...just like there...but not as much. Quite an experience!

i-Mh5BVM2-Ti.jpg

Good thought but not really associated with boat rentals or fishing...other than it being outside. :rotfl: :tink:

We weren't quite as dark as it shows at DW but pretty close for a few minutes. We had cloud cover also...just like there...but not as much. Quite an experience!

i-Mh5BVM2-Ti.jpg

Good thought but not really associated with boat rentals or fishing...other than it being outside. :rotfl: :tink:

By the pool or laundry?

i-Mh5BVM2-Ti.jpg

Hello! I'll give it a shot. . . Does it have anything to do with laundry or childcare? Maybe the yoga class they have?

Bike rental? A play ground? The entrance of a walking path?

i-Mh5BVM2-Ti.jpg

You're thinking is on the right track but not there yet. :goodvibes This item does involve a recreational activity but not bike rental, playground or walking. :scratchin I'll give you a hint...it's not an activity I've seen many guest participate in around the pool area. :scratchin :tink:

i-Mh5BVM2-Ti.jpg

You're thinking is on the right track but not there yet. :goodvibes This item does involve a recreational activity but not bike rental, playground or walking. :scratchin I'll give you a hint...it's not an activity I've seen many guest participate in around the pool area. :scratchin :tink:

Has anyone said volleyball yet?

I know hula hoops and basketball but what is a corn hole most be a southern thing lol

Cornhole_USA_Beanbag.jpg

This is corn hole. It's basically a bean bag toss game.
i-Mh5BVM2-Ti.jpg

:rotfl: I was just getting ready to post that we're leaving shortly for the road trip :car: volleyball game. :goodvibes No Ma'am, this crop isn't from volleyball but it is a "sport". :scratchin :tink:

Is it a water "sport." The image honestly looks like a parasail!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter