Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it the one where you can see EE in the background?

i-KN5PHbv-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, can't see EE anywhere on the subject of the crop. Still looking for a WHAT and WHERE :scratchin...figuring out the "what" would make it a little easier to figure out the "where". A little clue...it's not A building but OF a building. :scratchin :tink:

i-KN5PHbv-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, can't see EE anywhere on the subject of the crop. Still looking for a WHAT and WHERE :scratchin...figuring out the "what" would make it a little easier to figure out the "where". A little clue...it's not A building but OF a building. :scratchin :tink:

Your clue didn't help.:rotfl: Is it a drinking fountain?

Your clue didn't help.:rotfl: Is it a drinking fountain?

i-KN5PHbv-Th.jpg

:scratchin Come on Diane...you can do it! Okay...how about a clue on the "where"...this spot is on the "Asia side" of Discovery Island and most of us visit it on every visit. It's not a shop, attraction or food service but it's listed on the maps. :scratchin :tink:

i-KN5PHbv-Th.jpg

:scratchin Come on Diane...you can do it! Okay...how about a clue on the "where"...this spot is on the "Asia side" of Discovery Island and most of us visit it on every visit. It's not a shop, attraction or food service but it's listed on the maps. :scratchin :tink:

Has anyone guessed the shrine between Asia and Africa? on the river.

Has anyone guessed the shrine between Asia and Africa? on the river.

i-KN5PHbv-Th.jpg

I think that was mentioned before Discovery Island was named as the location. It's closer to Asia than Africa and close to the river but not directly on it. I don't think you can "see" water from this place. I'll add another clue...DH and I had FP's. :scratchin :tink:

i-KN5PHbv-Th.jpg

I think that was mentioned before Discovery Island was named as the location. It's closer to Asia than Africa and close to the river but not directly on it. I don't think you can "see" water from this place. I'll add another clue...DH and I had FP's. :scratchin :tink:
The Character meet and greet? Adventurer's Outpost?

I'm leaning to Main Street (have another thought but I'll save it :goodvibes)...maybe the Fire Station? (I love these fall pictures :lovestruc!)

i-vPWFDG7-L.jpg
:tink:

That is a nice picture and it is the same garland but that's not where I was when I took this picture. It's not quite on Main St. though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts