Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-skdmcNN-Ti.jpg

:thumbsup2 Thought it was time for an easy one. :goodvibes Yes Ma'am, this is from IASW, tell me the scene...and I'll say upfront...I don't know the country so don't ask :rotfl2:...just describe the scene...should be easy to do. :goodvibes :tink:

Africa?

i-skdmcNN-Ti.jpg

Denise...no clue on the country...I'm looking for a description of the scene. It has one distinctive feature...and Jeff...I actually think they ARE singing the song over and over again! :rotfl2: Running behind...gonna be late for football game...later...:tink:

Africa is not a country, it's a continent. Is it the scene with a jungle theme and jungle animals and the little kids are all black?

i-skdmcNN-Ti.jpg

Denise...no clue on the country...I'm looking for a description of the scene. It has one distinctive feature...and Jeff...I actually think they ARE singing the song over and over again! :rotfl2: Running behind...gonna be late for football game...later...:tink:

The scene with all the amusement rides?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!