Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

041c139358962db851330b58a847a3eb.png

Ok, I have to confess, we're not really "homeless" when we camp, this is what we camp in plus the fort has cable TV and WiFi.:P
microlite7.jpg microlite 2.jpg

Wow! That's a nice RV Terri! I would love to live at Ft. Wilderness in something like that!!

This is an eel! That's half of the solve! And he is on a sign on a wall in a resort.

Or Art of Animation? It reminds me of one of Ursula's eels from The Little Mermaid. . .

I am so excited, I nabbed a reservation for the Fort for Halloween weekend. Been trying for months. I know camping is not for you all, but Halloween at the Fort is so much fun.

Ok, I have to confess, we're not really "homeless" when we camp, this is what we camp in plus the fort has cable TV and WiFi.:P
View attachment 278087 View attachment 278088

Now Terri...even I'd stay at Ft. Wilderness in that camper :goodvibes...as long as the AC and WiFi worked. :rotfl: After visiting the decorated campsites during Christmas I've put a Halloween visit on the bucket list too. The campsites are AWESOME and that's great you were able to get a reservation. That should be fun! :tink:

Conservation Station?

The Oasis?

Short day today; after 4:45 AM wake up call yesterday got to sleep in :cloud9: but now only have 3 hours before we leave for longest volleyball road trip of the year. :faint: Predicted 80% chance of rain and severe weather this afternoon and traveling through Houston area :eek: but hoping for a victory before final District showdown next Tuesday here in Bellville. 8-)

i-2VLGFBv-Th.jpg

:yay: This is located in the Conservation Station; who can tell me what/where it is. :tink:

Short day today; after 4:45 AM wake up call yesterday got to sleep in :cloud9: but now only have 3 hours before we leave for longest volleyball road trip of the year. :faint: Predicted 80% chance of rain and severe weather this afternoon and traveling through Houston area :eek: but hoping for a victory before final District showdown next Tuesday here in Bellville. 8-)

i-2VLGFBv-Th.jpg

:yay: This is located in the Conservation Station; who can tell me what/where it is. :tink:

Is it inside or outside?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter