Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Inside or outside?

i-Tfgxg48-Th.jpg

Inside. :tink:

Youngest DD posted videos today on Facebook of her dogs this morning when she let them out before work to "do their business". Let's just say her English Bulldogs do NOT like even a little bit of snow. :rotfl2: They stayed OFF the snow covered grass, tried to "sneak up" on it but couldn't figure out how to avoid the white stuff and RAN back to fence wanting back in the house! :lmao: So cute and funny...:goodvibes. (And SHE was outside in flip-flops and short sleeves LOVING this cooler weather as much as I do. :goodvibes CiCi wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with it either. DD couldn't get HER off the back porch :rotfl:. :tink:

Guest room or hallway?

My dog loves snow and cold weather. She is the perfect dog for up here!

None of our dogs have EVER seen snow :rotfl: and they were VERY cautious about sitting foot on that stuff! :rotfl2: Diane...weather maps tell me you might get even MORE than the 6" you expected! :eek: Looks like quite a storm! :cold:

i-Tfgxg48-Th.jpg

Yes, this is located in a hallway. :tink:

None of our dogs have EVER seen snow :rotfl: and they were VERY cautious about sitting foot on that stuff! :rotfl2: Diane...weather maps tell me you might get even MORE than the 6" you expected! :eek: Looks like quite a storm! :cold:

i-Tfgxg48-Th.jpg

Yes, this is located in a hallway. :tink:

Is this in the GCH? Is it Christmas related or there all the time?

I bet the dogs were very confused by the white stuff.:rotfl:I wouldn't want to go do my business in that stiff either.:rotfl:

Is this in the GCH? Is it Christmas related or there all the time?

I bet the dogs were very confused by the white stuff.:rotfl:I wouldn't want to go do my business in that stiff either.:rotfl:

They were SO confused :rotfl2:; they kept looking back at DD as she encouraged them and the look on their faces was priceless! :goodvibes Now CiCi's is not a fan of the cold and wet to begin with and when she went outside it was like...OH HELL NO :lmao:!

i-Tfgxg48-Th.jpg

Not in the main lobby and is there all the time; it's not Christmas related. :scratchin :tink:

Oh good grief why did I think it was at the Poly.:rotfl2:Part of a djsplay? How about a covered wagon?

i-Tfgxg48-Th.jpg

:rotfl2: I was wondering but I "got the message" ::yes::...and I consider the WL lobby pretty GREAT and Ceremonial anyway. ::yes:: You're on the right track now; this is part of a display but not a covered wagon. Keep thinking "pioneer northwest"...:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter