Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-Tfgxg48-Th.jpg

:rotfl2: I was wondering but I "got the message" ::yes::...and I consider the WL lobby pretty GREAT and Ceremonial anyway. ::yes:: You're on the right track now; this is part of a display but not a covered wagon. Keep thinking "pioneer northwest"...:tink:

I think there is a train display?

i-Tfgxg48-Th.jpg

It's inside in a hallway. It's not related to Christmas, not a covered wagon, not on a tiki, not related to the train, not in the lobby...it's related to the pioneer Northwest. :tink:

I think I've already guessed teepee too. Is it something you can use? Clothing? or a tool?

Is it painted on a wall or cloth? If cloth, is it something hanging for decoration, or is it something being worn or used?

i-Tfgxg48-Th.jpg

I promise...everyone will go DUH when I post the picture to this crop :rotfl: I'll get a few more questions before I do that but think Wilderness Lodge decor and "pioneer" Northwest. This is associated with quite a bit of the decor in the Lodge. It's decorative art hanging on a wall, painted on a cloth like material, during the time period it was a usable item but it was not worn. It belongs to the culture of someone that would have "greeted" the Pioneers. :tink:

i-Tfgxg48-Th.jpg

I promise...everyone will go DUH when I post the picture to this crop :rotfl: I'll get a few more questions before I do that but think Wilderness Lodge decor and "pioneer" Northwest. This is associated with quite a bit of the decor in the Lodge. It's decorative art hanging on a wall, painted on a cloth like material, during the time period it was a usable item but it was not worn. It belongs to the culture of someone that would have "greeted" the Pioneers. :tink:

OK I don't know who greeted the pioneers. :rotfl: Native Americans?:confused3 Is it a flag?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts