Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-xgHvfQR-Th.jpg

It's already been established this is from Chester and Hester's. :tink:

Something on the roof?

Yes this is from Norway but it's not from the bakery.

It's also not from The Stave Church, Puffin's Roost or the banquet hall.

You know I'm with you as usual Jeff. I haven't watched any of it either, except what I'm forced to watch on the Today Show. You and I are the only two not into sports here. Must be the Pacific Northwest climate or something.

I love watching skiing or snowboard but its never one when I am home and at that I am only interested in the freestyle events the downhill or cross country do not interest me

It's rather "hard" for me to watch because it's on NBC (NOT a fan of NBC :headache:)...a lot of "fawning" over how "great" North Korea is :headache: but that's a political topic so I need to stay away from it. :rolleyes1 BUT...I've sucked it up for the skating events; I'm a huge fan of figure skating. :goodvibes The snowboarding has been FUN to watch...OMG it would be hard for me to watch MY kid or grandchild doing some of those tricks! :scared1: I like the skiing events too and watch the hockey. My least favorite events are the speed skating but we do have the TV on most of the time. Winter Olympics are my favorite and the scenery is BEAUTIFUL! Your Canadian athletes are representing your country well :thumbsup2. :tink:

I love watching the skating. That's my favorite too. I've watched a lot of the snowboarding:crazy: really enjoyed watching that. Can't seem to find any hockey games on.>:( I don't like how they don't show any of the medal ceremonies.:(

I love watching the skating. That's my favorite too. I've watched a lot of the snowboarding:crazy: really enjoyed watching that. Can't seem to find any hockey games on.>:( I don't like how they don't show any of the medal ceremonies.:(

That ticks me off too; I have not seen ONE medal ceremony...I want to shout at the TV "COME ON NBC...SHOW THE MEDAL CEREMONIES!!!" :furious: What's the deal; their coverage has really NOT been very good...more than a little disappointed with it. And...another thing...the events aren't advertised well and they're showing them on 3 different channels. :headache: I've found the hockey games on the NBC Sports Network and it's "hit and miss" since I can't find a schedule anywhere. o_O. :tink:

I love watching skiing or snowboard but its never one when I am home and at that I am only interested in the freestyle events the downhill or cross country do not interest me

SO true...and I realize the time difference is an issue but why can't they do "delayed broadcast" like they did the last time. Can't think which network covered the Winter Olympics in 2014 but I remember seeing "spoiler alerts" all the time when they'd start talking about events. It's crazy coverage...they run a lot of the events as "repeats" in the early morning hours...2-3 AM. Behind skating, freestyle events and snowboarding are my favorites too. :goodvibes :tink:

OK set my DVR so I can watch the skating tomorrow. Off to bed. I did see Bradie skate earlier, too bad she fell. I wish they showed all of them earlier, don't they realize people have to work in the morning .:headache:

:thumbsup2 BOY...was it a challenge for ME to watch the rest of the skating tonight. :headache: Went from "regular" NBC to NBC Sports Channel back to regular :confused3. It's SO confusing :confused3; I am NOT a fan of NBC :headache:. The schedule for Thursday's finals shows NBC Sports channel Figure Skating 6-9; regular channel shows 7-10 PM ... so WHO KNOWS WHEN the last group will be on. Bradie ended up in 11th position at the end of the night which isn't to bad; so disappointed too that she fell on her first jump. It's almost "to much work" to follow the Olympics; NBC scheduling does not make it easy to watch a particular sport! o_O :tink:

After watching the late local news this evening, we may be in for a L-O-N-G night weather wise. We've had off/on showers all evening but STRONG line (complete with high winds, lightening and possible hail) is set to arrive around 3 AM. The temperature in Waco behind the cool front is 45; our temperature here is 75. Normally, with those temperature differences it means "interesting" weather is on the way. :rolleyes: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter