Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Park, resort or other?

Shop, attraction or food service?

i-sqMN8hm-Th.jpg

This is from a resort and not from a shop, attraction or food service. :tink:

DIANE...just found this on Facebook...EMH for you in HS party::

Hollywood Studios Hours
On June 30th, Hollywood Studios’ regular hours will be from 8am to 11pm so everyone can have an extra hour to enjoy the new land. Starting on opening day, guests staying at one of the Disney resort hotels can enjoy daily morning Extra Magic Hours from 7am to 8am, a whole hour before anyone else is allowed in!

After opening day, regular park hours will run from 8am to 10pm.

Starting Friday, July 6th and continuing every Friday thereafter at least through July, resort hotel guests will also have the option of staying up late for the Extra Magic Hours from 10pm to 12am. :tink:

DIANE...just found this on Facebook...EMH for you in HS party::

Hollywood Studios Hours
On June 30th, Hollywood Studios’ regular hours will be from 8am to 11pm so everyone can have an extra hour to enjoy the new land. Starting on opening day, guests staying at one of the Disney resort hotels can enjoy daily morning Extra Magic Hours from 7am to 8am, a whole hour before anyone else is allowed in!

After opening day, regular park hours will run from 8am to 10pm.

Starting Friday, July 6th and continuing every Friday thereafter at least through July, resort hotel guests will also have the option of staying up late for the Extra Magic Hours from 10pm to 12am. :tink:

I saw the morning hours. I'm glad they added the evening hours too 7am is a little early to be at rope drop.:faint: Although from what I remember the morning extra magic hours were not crowded at all and the evening ones were so crowded. So may have to get up extra early one day. There are not that many rides we will do. RnR, kids will want to do Star Tours and definitely everything in Toy Story Land. I do want to see Fantasmic maybe. I hope we can fit everything in in just one day. The other parks I have more than one day scheduled at each one.

I saw the morning hours. I'm glad they added the evening hours too 7am is a little early to be at rope drop.:faint: Although from what I remember the morning extra magic hours were not crowded at all and the evening ones were so crowded. So may have to get up extra early one day. There are not that many rides we will do. RnR, kids will want to do Star Tours and definitely everything in Toy Story Land. I do want to see Fantasmic maybe. I hope we can fit everything in in just one day. The other parks I have more than one day scheduled at each one.

Morning EMH are GREAT...and I am NOT a "morning person"! :rotfl2: We took advantage of a 7 AM MK opening in 2015 and that was NOT easy since youngest DD and I stayed up until 2 AM watching the WL Christmas tree being assembled! :faint: But SO worth it...we were like 9th in line for Elsa/Anna Meet and Greet and Redstorm did SM and BTMRR twice each before crowds caught up. It IS so worth it! It was hard getting past Main Street because of the crowd but once everyone spread out it's not bad...especially in Frontierland and Adventureland. Evening's are really crowded unless you can stay in the park until 1 or 2 AM. I don't see a problem with doing all you want at HS in one long day depending on the crowds in Toy Story Land but you'll have to get a seat for Fantasmic REALLY early unless you're willing to do "standing room only" (which DH and I did and ended up with a pretty darn good seat on row 6-7 from the front on the left hand side!) and it's really a hassle getting out after the show. You may have better luck (and shorter lines) doing one or two rides in Toy Story Land AFTER Fantasmic! Good luck in your planning! :thumbsup2 :tink:

I made a GOOD "call" on tonight's dinner :goodvibes...soup will be waiting for us when we get home from the cold (46 degrees ... go ahead and laugh Jeff :rotfl:) and rainy soccer game but here's a new crop for y'all to work on...

i-883tPgj-Th.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!