Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-8pxcdP6-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes Sir, this is from Blizzard Beach; tell me what/where the sign is. Off to watch a little soccer...:goodvibes. :tink:

is it food related?

Played a scrimmage game tonight against another playoff team from a different district since there is a 3 week break between regular season and the playoffs this year. Redstorms goal was 5 goals tonight...:oops:...out of the 7...she scored 5 goals :faint:...

i-Dxp68p4-L.jpg

Beautiful evening...especially for pictures...

i-RZmcrdS-M.jpg
...I think this was the only one I blurred :headache:
i-ShkGf9D-M.jpg

Even had a hang glider watching the game :rotfl::

i-cVF528W-S.jpg
i-DGxtTLc-S.jpg
:tink:

Last edited:

Had to laugh when I read the weekly AllEars newsletter in my email tonight. They asked the fantasy question of "If you could be stranded in a park alone overnight which park would you choose?". The author of the article thinks like ME :goodvibes....

Let's say you found yourself alone overnight in a park. Which one would it be?
As a kid I always fantasized about hiding in the bushes until after park close and then having my favorite piece of Disney World all to myself. These days, if I had to pick one park to crash in, it would be the Studios, for a few reasons. First, the park's musical score is the ultimate dreamscape. The sweeping strings and soaring melodies are romantic and inspiring, just like a night alone in the park would be. Next, the nighttime lighting is gorgeous. The entire park feels warm and glowing. Then, the scale of the park feels cozy and safe. Building profiles are low and close together, especially at the front of the park, creating exactly the kind of maze I want to wander in at night. And it's beautiful. The architecture is so cohesive, so reminiscent of the specific time and place of Hollywood's golden age. I love the awnings, the banana leaves, the deco flourishes and streamline curves, and I think the studios especially shine at night and in the quiet, when they stop feeling like a park and start feeling like real living history. And for me personally, the studios bring back memories of my first desires to relocate to Los Angeles, a dream that originated during my adolescent visits to that park. It feels like home. I would definitely also raid the ‘50s Prime Time for a midnight milkshake (PB&J, of course). :tink:

Had to laugh when I read the weekly AllEars newsletter in my email tonight. They asked the fantasy question of "If you could be stranded in a park alone overnight which park would you choose?". The author of the article thinks like ME :goodvibes....

Let's say you found yourself alone overnight in a park. Which one would it be?
As a kid I always fantasized about hiding in the bushes until after park close and then having my favorite piece of Disney World all to myself. These days, if I had to pick one park to crash in, it would be the Studios, for a few reasons. First, the park's musical score is the ultimate dreamscape. The sweeping strings and soaring melodies are romantic and inspiring, just like a night alone in the park would be. Next, the nighttime lighting is gorgeous. The entire park feels warm and glowing. Then, the scale of the park feels cozy and safe. Building profiles are low and close together, especially at the front of the park, creating exactly the kind of maze I want to wander in at night. And it's beautiful. The architecture is so cohesive, so reminiscent of the specific time and place of Hollywood's golden age. I love the awnings, the banana leaves, the deco flourishes and streamline curves, and I think the studios especially shine at night and in the quiet, when they stop feeling like a park and start feeling like real living history. And for me personally, the studios bring back memories of my first desires to relocate to Los Angeles, a dream that originated during my adolescent visits to that park. It feels like home. I would definitely also raid the ‘50s Prime Time for a midnight milkshake (PB&J, of course). :tink:

I don't like that park even during the day lol I would not want to be there all night long lol

for me I think MK would be my park I would want to be there over night

I don't like that park even during the day lol I would not want to be there all night long lol

for me I think MK would be my park I would want to be there over night

As usual, I agree with Jeff. I don't want to be in HS that long during the day! I could live in the MK!

Is it tied to an attraction?

One of the Animation Courtyard shops?

This is from a shop in HS. But this shop is not on Sunset or Hollywood Blvd. It's not in the Animation Courtyard.It's not Stage 1 Co. Store or the Golden Age Souvenirs. It's not from the Echo Lake area. It is not tied to an attraction.

Yes, this shop is still there in HS. (I'm 90% sure. They keep tearing down HS and rebuilding it!)

It's near an attraction and a restaurant but doesn't relate to either of them.

This is from a shop in HS. But this shop is not on Sunset or Hollywood Blvd. It's not in the Animation Courtyard.It's not Stage 1 Co. Store or the Golden Age Souvenirs. It's not from the Echo Lake area. It is not tied to an attraction.

Yes, this shop is still there in HS. (I'm 90% sure. They keep tearing down HS and rebuilding it!)

It's near an attraction and a restaurant but doesn't relate to either of them.

It's A Wonderful Shop? :tink:

is it food related?

Lockers or restrooms?

Yes, this related to a food service. :tink:

Redstorm's 5 goals last night gives her a total of 40 for the year. Her Dad has done some research and discovered that puts her in 5th place in the State of Texas BUT...thanks to a coach that "leaves a lot to be desired" :rolleyes1no one knows about her record breaking season. The coach refuses to enter statistics on the UIL website because "she doesn't want to make public the makeup of her team to playoff opponents". >:(

i-8pxcdP6-Th.jpg

Still waiting for this to be solved; it's related to a food service in Blizzard Beach. Only asking for "what is being served here"...:tink:

Redstorm's 5 goals last night gives her a total of 40 for the year. Her Dad has done some research and discovered that puts her in 5th place in the State of Texas BUT...thanks to a coach that "leaves a lot to be desired" :rolleyes1no one knows about her record breaking season. The coach refuses to enter statistics on the UIL website because "she doesn't want to make public the makeup of her team to playoff opponents". >:(

i-8pxcdP6-Th.jpg

Still waiting for this to be solved; it's related to a food service in Blizzard Beach. Only asking for "what is being served here"...:tink:

drinks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter