Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This looks familiar.:headache: Attraction, shop or food service?

i-LzfbGm8-Th.jpg

:goodvibes Yes Ma'am, it's familiar to all of us :scratchin; this is from a MK attraction in Tomorrowland. :tink:

What a COOL week for Redstorm last week. Students from Minnesota, Florida, Louisiana, New Jersey...even DUBAI in attendance. The meteorology department at Texas A&M really impressed her and (according to her Daddy) so did the entire university...much to his dismay. :rotfl: He's NOT a fan of Texas A&M :rotfl:. This is a picture from last years conference...

IMG_30621.jpg

...and I've been wondering what kind of a "warehouse" this is. Those containers contain soil samples from around the world...they got to study some of them last week. She really enjoyed the Gulf of Mexico trip and was happy to report no one got seasick. :goodvibes The "coolest" part of the week was at the BP Headquarters where they were able to witness a government secret project that had a sign on the door that said, "NO PHOTOGRAPHY...subject to fines of up to a MILLION dollars plus jail time"! :rotfl2: This one time opportunity motivated her; she's ready to continue her studies in meteorology in a couple of years! Now she's just ready to go to Disney World! :D :tink:

What a COOL week for Redstorm last week. Students from Minnesota, Florida, Louisiana, New Jersey...even DUBAI in attendance. The meteorology department at Texas A&M really impressed her and (according to her Daddy) so did the entire university...much to his dismay. :rotfl: He's NOT a fan of Texas A&M :rotfl:. This is a picture from last years conference...

IMG_30621.jpg

...and I've been wondering what kind of a "warehouse" this is. Those containers contain soil samples from around the world...they got to study some of them last week. She really enjoyed the Gulf of Mexico trip and was happy to report no one got seasick. :goodvibes The "coolest" part of the week was at the BP Headquarters where they were able to witness a government secret project that had a sign on the door that said, "NO PHOTOGRAPHY...subject to fines of up to a MILLION dollars plus jail time"! :rotfl2: This one time opportunity motivated her; she's ready to continue her studies in meteorology in a couple of years! Now she's just ready to go to Disney World! :D :tink:

Sounds like she had a great time. Is Texas A&M in her future? :scratchin

Sounds like she had a great time. Is Texas A&M in her future? :scratchin

:yay: Sure looks promising! :yay: They're going to go visit the smaller campus in Corpus Christi sometime and see what she thinks about that...she'd be able to play soccer there! :-) It's a little farther away (like almost 2 hours more driving) than the College Station campus but I think she'd enjoy living on the coast! :tink:

This is what we'll be dealing with the next couple of days. Nightmare memories of Hurricane Harvey for some Houston area residents but weather people assuring us there won't be 20-40 inches of rain from this tropical disturbance. We need the rain and looking forward to a few days of a little cooler temperatures too! ::yes::

:tink:

I'm back from my amazing cruise to the Caribbean. Now let's see if I can catch up in the game. If I repeat a question, I apologize now. Is this from a food service or shop in DS?

i-BgdJjTj-Th.jpg

Was all prepared to ask you about your cruise this morning but you beat me to the punch! :rotfl: Glad you enjoyed it! Looks like we're going to experience your type of rainy weather this week with a tropical wave coming onshore. Yesterday predicted rain until tomorrow was around 5 inches; today shows rain until Thursday with predicted 10 inches! :umbrella: We need the showers so no complaints here...yet. :goodvibes Just started on this one yesterday and not much activity on Father's Day. This is from a shop in DS. :tink:

i-BgdJjTj-Th.jpg

Was all prepared to ask you about your cruise this morning but you beat me to the punch! :rotfl: Glad you enjoyed it! Looks like we're going to experience your type of rainy weather this week with a tropical wave coming onshore. Yesterday predicted rain until tomorrow was around 5 inches; today shows rain until Thursday with predicted 10 inches! :umbrella: We need the showers so no complaints here...yet. :goodvibes Just started on this one yesterday and not much activity on Father's Day. This is from a shop in DS. :tink:

Keep your umbrella handy and if it was like what we had, maybe your waders, lol. I think we are finally in our summer pattern with everyday afternoon showers.

Is the crop from the Marketplace, the Landing, Town Center or Westside?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter